Thursday, May 28, 2009

Spiritual warfare and hiking

So last night I got extremely homesick- cried and just wanted to call home when it was really late there, but I looked at my pics and watched videos of Mowgli and made it- thennnnnn we were awoken by an awful storm- I didnt get any sleep. our house doors kept slamming open- i thought someone was breaking in!! poor Elizabeth! we were up til 4!! Anyway- we went on an awesome hike today and it was BEAUTIFUL!! I forgot to add my pics 2 the jump drive- so wait for them 2morrow. The mtn was the 2nd highest in Croatia!! So awesome!

yesterday we went to Bosnia- i have never been so uncomfortable in my life. We were in a Muslim town- and so many idolic things were around. i was given an eye of fatma- to keep the devil from me and i just wanted to blurt out i have Jesus I dont need a silly pin- but i took it to be nice and have been really convicted ever since. during the storm i got up and tore it apart and threw it away. i got to talk to Eliz about the Bible, so that was good. just pray for me and for the rest of the ppl here that Jesus can be made real to them. i have to go- i read my bible for a good 2 hours last night and found just what i needed. coming home in T-7 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment