Saturday, May 9, 2009

Leavng on a Jet plane


Well my friends- today is BIG DAY #2!!. Graduation went well- long, but such a sweet time!! There were a lot of grads!! My family came and 2 of my best friends. Kinesiology students were the first to walk out. It was a long hard road and we are done! Well, I will be sometime in the summer. I went to dinner with everyone in my party and laughed and had a great time, then came tomy parents and packed and checked everything again. I would upload some grad pics, but home computer doesnt work with my camera.

Happy Birthday Momma!!I gave my momma her bday present around 1am because I was super loud when I came in and woke her up. I will buy you something amazing in Croatia for missing Mother's Day! I love you!Happy Mother's Day- thanks for everything!

Just got done with my last American breakfast- or should I say Sullivan: grits, biscuits w homemade strawbery jelly, bacon, strawberries and white eggs! Now on to recheck everything...and then PEACE OUT MILLY!!!

My deddy ( yes, thats the correct spelling) is driving me to the airport. My flight leaves at 3:20- then arriving in PARIS at 6:20 tomorrow. Im ready- I think. I have packed and repacked and had about 5 people give me their opinion about the weight of my massive suitcase. We will find out later today if it is finally under 50lbs!! Well-- Im off for goodbye times with the parents and Mowgli. Love y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment