Tuesday, May 5, 2009

High hopes and anticipation

This is a place I will try an update as much as I can while I am across the pond!! I will try and get some pics up whenever I can over there, but this is a way for you to stay in touch with me while I'm gone :)

I leave for Croatia in 4 full days, 4 1/2, if you count the rest of today. My suitcase is packed with everything but my Keens I am trying to break in and my toiletries. I have a feeling I should have bough another kind of sandal, but oh well. My parents are starting to get REAL antsy and nervous. My poor momma- say a prayer for her that she will be ok from the time I leave until I get back!

I am going to miss my dog the most I am pretty sure. Scootie Poot better miss me back!!
Graduation is Friday night, man where has the last year and a half gone?!?! I will most assuredly miss my Kinesiology boys (and Tasha), we have so many crazy memories. It kind of stinks to be leaving the day after graduation, because I will be going from one emotion to the next. I am also leaving on my mom's BIRTHDAY and the next day is Mother's Day. I feel awful, so if you go to the Wal-Mart pharmacy, please give my momma a hug from me the month of May!!

1 comment: