Friday, May 22, 2009

Sorry. Bus. Beach

So- I appologize for not posting for a few days- internet was TOO expensive on the mountain. I am going to do a short recap of what I have done in the past 3 days:
  • Visited the worlds smallest city- 20 inhabitants- Hum (Huum- like hum hum on the range)
  • Visited Roć (roche)
  • Learned Glagolitic letters- boo
  • Traveled in a bus for an extensive period of time
  • Eaten a TON of meat for dinner
  • Got some really awesome glass rings for myself
  • Had some drinks on top of a mountain with friends
  • Visited a local ER in Lavine- more like an urgent care center
  • Visited a Roman ampitheater
  • Visited Pula and Porec
  • Visited the 1st Christian church over here- we got to see where they had their secret meetings-very cool
  • Went swimming at the hotel
  • Got an apartment w 3 classmates at the beach
  • Saw an amazing sunet from the top of the mountain and had some good time with God where he sent a few sparrows to remind me that He is watching over me
  • Touched the Adriatic Sea with my toes tonight
  • And have been having a great time.

I dont have my camera- we are at an internet cafe- so hold on for some pics tomorrow- promise they are worth they wait. Missing home a lot- but I am fine! Post more tomorrow. Miss yall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment