Monday, February 3, 2014

Already February

Has it gone by that quickly? February. Geeze- where did January go? I can tell this year is going to fly by.

I took a week off from the snow last week. This week I don't have much to say. No really.

I have been in a reflection of what I want and don't want for this year- or my life-and I am just not sure. We have made some major changes- and I know many more will be coming.

I am praying for wisdom. Sometimes- you just don't know what you want or can't understand what God wants for you. Sometimes- I talk a really big game and then when push comes to shove- I'm not so confident. More often than not- I am just lazy. Kevin said if I was to ever be in a position to not work- all I would do is sleep.

He may or may not be correct in his statement. I am a good competitor for that title.

Sometimes I just get sick of the way things are- but when I really break it down- I realize how good I have it. Maybe I won't be in a manic Monday mood tomorrow and can write about something interesting. Probably not. I really am not that interesting of a person.

If you spent a day with me- you would think the same. I talk to my dogs about problems with life and keep waiting for their answer. My daily goal is to make my husband laugh out loud. Sometimes I dance- other times I sing (really off key), and sometimes I just make funny voices. He doesn't laugh 90% of the time- but I keep on trucking none the less. I cook dinner- and do a terrible job at the dishes. I have to make agreements with my husband to the tune of "Ok- I will stop doing this- if you start doing this" (pick up on that tune word..in order to get him to floss). We watch some tv- mostly that we don't agree with- and thats it.

So- tomorrow I hope for a better mood- a clear head and a desire to do something worth it.

1 comment:

  1. I LOL'd when I read your daily goal is to get me to LOL. :-)

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete