Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Coming home! Hvala 4 the memories!

So my time in Croatia has come to an end. We have had an amazing trip- I plan on doing some more updating on this when I get home, so dont think you dont ever have to look back here!!! We have spent ALL of our kuna- down to the last lipa. We have had people buy new luggage bags, we are all coming home with Croatian gorceries, and tons of stuff. I am so glad I came on this trip!! I have made some AWESOME friends and cant wait to hang out with them again. Momma and Deddy- thanks for paying and letting me come! I have 1200+ pictures to sort through, but most of them will be on facebook. My flight lands at 2pm in the ATL tomorrow- please pray for all our our flights to make it safely home. We have 6 girls on our flight- Pray for our nerves and the flight and out families safety when picking us up. I have missed you all and cant wait to tell my stories. Love you and peace out Croatia!

No comments:

Post a Comment